AIP Open Seminar series is operated by RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project(AIP). By registering for the seminar, you are stating that you agree with the Code of Conduct below during a seminar.
“Zoom bombing” or any virtual activity that is not related to the topic of discussion which detracts from the topic or the purpose of the program. This includes inappropriate remarks in chat areas as deemed inappropriate by presenters/monitors/organizers. No advertising of any sort, including job postings, are permitted in presentation chat areas.
1. Audio-visual environment (PC or Smart phone)
Please check your internet connection and your audio-visual environment in advance.
All rights, titles, and interests (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) in this seminar (in both print and machine-readable forms) belong to RIKEN or AIP researchers.
Therefore, you agree that you will not use our site to infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights as follows;
(1) Do not record our seminar without permission.
(2) Do not use or upload our pictures or movies without permission.
(3) Do not infringe the copyright of RIKEN or AIP researchers.
(4) Do not share the Zoom link or code on social media.
3.Suspension of participation
AIP may decline the registration or freeze the account of an applicant, who applied for registration, if any of the following acts occur.
(1) Copyright infringement is confirmed.
(2) Bothersome or unreasonable acts in the seminar.
AIP shall take legal action against participants for damages depending on the situation.