[JST AIP Nerwork Lab.] 4th JST-NSF-DATAIA International Joint Symposium
Cutting Edge of AI Research~ To Realize Society 5.0 / Smart and Connected Communities ~
In Japan, “AI Strategy 2019” was announced in June by Council for Integrated Innovation Strategy. In the United States, the AI strategy is being examined based on the announcement of “American AI Initiative” as a presidential decree. Nowadays, AI research is attracting increasing attention toward the realization of Society 5.0 (Smart and Connected Communities) and the resolution of social issues.
This symposium will focus on research and development of next-generation AI technology, which contributes to realizing Society 5.0 and feature lectures on the achievements by top-level researchers from Japan, the United States, and France. Panel discussions will also be held on future visions, international cooperation and future issues, in order to realize Society 5.0. We look forward to your active participation.
*We will arrange simultaneous interpretation on the day.
- Title: Cutting Edge of AI Research~ To Realize Society 5.0 / Smart and Connected Communities ~
- Date: 19/12/2019 (Thu）12:30～17:20
- Hosted by Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Co-hosted by RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project
- Venue: AKASAKA INTERCITY CONFERENCE CENTER 4F the AIR
- Access map： https://aicc.tokyo/en/access/
- Capacity: 300 Attendees
- Registration Fee: Free
For more details, please refer to here.
|Date||December 19, 2019 (Thu) 12:30 - 17:20|