The Center for Advanced Intelligence Project (AIP) was established in April 2016 as a completely new center. The center’s research system is almost complete and continuously gathering researchers from Japan and overseas.
The Office of the Center Director was created in April 2018, as the center is producing research results and entered a stage where strengthened organizational management is necessary.
The AIP Office of the Center Director will implement decisions made by the top management through the creation, implementation, and management of action plans to solve the organization’s management issues based on the Center Director and Deputy Director’s operation policy.
- Collaboration: Collaboration study, External affairs, Internship
- Planning: Personnel, Budget, Contract, Information Systems
- Public relations: Public relations, Center events, Workshops
- Promotion: External funds, Regulation, Information Sharing, Secretary
- Computational infrastructure management: Operation and management of AI’s Super Computer “RAIDEN.”
- Research support: Purchase, Trip, Invitation, Team event
|Director||Akira Takahashi||General Management|
|Coordinator (Part time)||Ichiya Nakamura||Public Relations Advisor|
|Research Administrator||Ikuko Tsumura||Collaboration/Public relations|
|Research Administrative Support Staff||Kumiko Nakano||Collaboration|
|Research Administrative Support Staff||Akiko Kidera||Collaboration|
|Research Administrative Support Staff||Kumiko Nagasawa||Planning|
|Research Administrative Support Staff||Misako Morita||Planning|
|Research Administrative Support Staff||Takashi Hoshino||Public relations|
|Assistant, Part-time Worker||Research Support|