The Center for Advanced Intelligence Project (AIP) was established in April 2016 as a completely new center. The center’s research system is almost complete after 2 years of preparation and gathering researchers from Japan and overseas.
The Office of the Center Director was created in April 2018, as the center is now able to produce research results and has entered a stage where strengthened organizational management is necessary.
The AIP Office of the Center Director will implement decisions made by the top management through the creation, implementation, and management of action plans to solve the organization’s management issues based on the Center Director and Deputy Director’s operation policy.
- Coordination (research organizations, corporations, universities): Ensuring consistency with the center’s policy, progress control, improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of collaborations.
- Personnel: Accepting interns from overseas, accepting visiting scientists from companies, and collaborating with university education.
- Public relations: Branding of Center for AIP, improving the center’s visibility, trust and presence.
- Computational infrastructure management: Operation and management of AI’s Super Computer “RAIDEN.”
- Research support: Management support work for units, teams, secretaries, finance, and general affairs as well as environmental maintenance.
|Director||Akira Takahashi||General Management|
|Coordinator (Part time)||Ichiya Nakamura||Public Relations Advisor|
|Coordinator||Tomoaki Yoshito||Public Relations|
|Coordinator for Research Support||Masahiro Yamano||Collaboration, Recruitment|
|Coordinator for Research Support||Kazuki Yoshizoe||Computer infrastructure|
|Research Administrator||Ikuko Tsumura||Collaboration, Recruitment|
|Research Administrative Support Staff||Kumiko Nakano||Research Support|
|Research Administrative Support Staff||Akiko Kidera||Research Support|
|Research Administrative Support Staff||Asako Uemura||Public Relations|
|Assistant, Part-time Worker||Research Support|