April 25, 2022 15:23

Four Papers have been accepted at the 31st International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2022), a major conference on artificial intelligence (July 23-29, 2022, Messe Wien, Vienna, Austria). For more details, please refer to the link below.

[Website] https://ijcai-22.org/

Main Track: Long presentation

  • Ambiguity-Induced Contrastive Learning for Instance-Dependent Partial Label Learning
    Shiyu Xia (Southeast University)
    Jiaqi Lv (RIKEN AIP)
    Ning Xu (Southeast University)
    Xin Geng (Southeast University)

Main Track: Short presentation

  • Active Contrastive Set Mining for Robust Audio-Visual Instance Discrimination
    Hanyu Xuan (Nanjing University of Science and Technology)
    Yihong Xu (INRIA)
    Shuo Chen (RIKEN AIP)
    Zhiliang Wu (Nanjing University of Science and Technology)
    Jian Yang (Nanjing University of Science and Technology)
    Yan Yan (Illinois Institute of Technology)
    Xavier Alameda-Pineda (INRIA)
  • MMT: Multi-way Multi-modal Transformer for Multimodal Learning
    Jiajia Tang ( Hangzhou Dianzi University ) +
    Kang Li ( Hangzhou Dianzi University )
    Ming Hou ( RIKEN AIP )
    Xuanyu Jin ( Hangzhou Dianzi University )
    Wanzeng Kong ( Hangzhou Dianzi University )
    Yu Ding ( Netease Fuxi AI Lab )
    Qibin Zhao ( RIKEN AIP )

+Past intern of RIKEN AIP

  • Towards Adversarially Robust Deep Image Denoising
    Hanshu Yan ( NUS )
    Jingfeng Zhang ( RIKEN AIP )
    Jiashi Feng ( ByteDance )
    Masashi Sugiyama ( RIKEN AIP/The University of Tokyo )
    Vincent Tan ( NUS )

*Out of the 4535 full-paper submissions, about 15% of the papers have been accepted at the IJCAI 2022. About 25% of the accepted papers get a long presentation, the other 75% a short one.

Survey Track

  • Evaluation Methods for Representation Learning: A Survey
    Kento Nozawa (University of Tokyo / RIKEN AIP)
    Issei Sato (University of Tokyo)



Related Laboratories

last updated on April 17, 2024 16:29Laboratory
last updated on May 20, 2024 09:37Laboratory