seven papers have been accepted at EMNLP2021, a top conference on Natural Language Processing (November 7-11, 2021, Online and in the Barceló Bávaro Convention Centre, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic). For more details, please refer to the link below.
- Goro Kobayashi, Tatsuki Kuribayashi, Sho Yokoi and Kentaro Inui.
“Incorporating Residual and Normalization Layers into Analysis of Masked Language Models”
- Kazuaki Hanawa, Ryo Nagata and Kentaro Inui.
“Exploring Methods for Generating Feedback Comments for Writing Learning”
- Naoya Inoue, Harsh Trivedi, Steven Sinha, Niranjan Balasubramanian and Kentaro Inui.
“Summarize-then-Answer: Generating Concise Explanations for Multi-hop Reading Comprehension”
- Ryuto Konno, Shun Kiyono, Yuichiroh Matsubayashi, Hiroki Ouchi and Kentaro Inui.
“Pseudo Zero Pronoun Resolution Improves Zero Anaphora Resolution”
- Shun Kiyono, Sosuke Kobayashi, Jun Suzuki and Kentaro Inui.
“Shifted Absolute Position Embeddings for Transformers”
- Chairatanakul, N., Sriwatanasakdi, N., Charoenphakdee, N., Liu, X., and Murata, T.
“Cross-lingual Transfer for Text Classification with Dictionary-based Heterogeneous Graph”
- Kouta Nakayama, Shuhei Kurita, Akio Kobayashi, Yukino Baba and Satoshi Sekine
“Co-Teaching Student-Model through Submission Results of Shared Task”