March 1, 2019 17:21
We have papers accepted at NAACL-HLT 2019(June 2–7, 2019, Minneapolis, USA) is known as a top coference for Computational Linguistics in this year. For more details, please refer to the link below.
- Cross-Corpora Evaluation and Analysis of Grammatical Error Correction Models ― Is Single-Corpus Evaluation Enough?
Masato Mita, Tomoya Mizumoto, Masahiro Kaneko, Ryo Nagata and Kentaro Inui
- Decomposed Local Models for Coordinate Structure Parsing
Hiroki Teranishi, Hiroyuki Shindo and Yuji Matsumoto
- Relation Classification Using Segment-Level Attention-based CNN and Dependency-based RNN
Van-Hien Tran, Van-Thuy Phi, Hiroyuki Shindo and Yuji Matsumoto
- Segmentation-free compositional n-gram Embedding
Geewook Kim, Kazuki Fukui and Hidetoshi Shimodaira
- Subword-based Compact Reconstruction of Word Embeddings
Shota Sasaki, Jun Suzuki and Kentaro Inui