We have papers accepted at the 58th annual meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2020, July 5–10, online) is known as a top coference for Computational Linguistics in this year. For more details, please refer to the link below.
- Do Neural Models Learn Systematicity of Monotonicity Inference in Natural Language?
Hitomi Yanaka, Koji Mineshima, Daisuke Bekki and Kentaro Inui
- Language Models as an Alternative Evaluator of Word Order Hypotheses: A Case Study in Japanese
Tatsuki Kuribayashi, Takumi Ito, Jun Suzuki and Kentaro Inui
- Encoder-Decoder Models Can Benefit from Pre-trained Masked Language Models in Grammatical Error Correction
Masahiro Kaneko, Masato Mita, Shun Kiyono, Jun Suzuki and Kentaro Inui
- Evaluating Dialogue Generation Systems via Response Selection
Shiki Sato, Reina Akama, Hiroki Ouchi, Jun Suzuki and Kentaro Inui
- Instance-Based Learning of Span Representations: A Case Study through Named Entity Recognition
Hiroki Ouchi, Jun Suzuki, Sosuke Kobayashi, Sho Yokoi, Tatsuki Kuribayashi, Ryuto Konno and Kentaro Inui
- R4C: A Benchmark for Evaluating RC Systems to Get the Right Answer for the Right Reason
Naoya Inoue, Pontus Stenetorp and Kentaro Inui
- ESPnet-ST: All-in-One Speech Translation Toolkit
Hirofumi Inaguma, Shun Kiyono, Kevin Duh, Shigeki Karita, Nelson Yalta, Tomoki Hayashi and Shinji Watanabe